Thank you for the great advice on the book. I will be ordering it from Amazon today! I will call you and we can discuss when I start to read it. I love your idea of not starting it for a little while - I wondered how that was going to work.
Life is like an old time rail journey...delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, & jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas, and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." -Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
Cute. We need to get some people together and go camping soon. Caleb's never been and I think he'd have so much fun with his friends.
Thank you for the great advice on the book. I will be ordering it from Amazon today! I will call you and we can discuss when I start to read it. I love your idea of not starting it for a little while - I wondered how that was going to work.
Post a Comment