Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jackson's Sleeping Arrangements





Jackson has spent the last month finding new sleeping arrangements. I guess he isn't too fond of his bed lately. So here he is in the back of Wes' truck, in the laundry room (comfy huh?), in the bathtub, and finally in his tent (at least the tent is on his bed). And in that last picture if you look closely at London, she has a binky in her mouth. This has just happened in the last couple of days. She found it in the toy basket and hasn't let go of it since. (Neither of my kids have taken a binky of any kind-well up until now...) It's really cute, but I know I should just take it away so she doesn't get too attached.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

These are great pictures. I cracked up of the one of him in the bathtub - way comfy.

mama said...

I love his sleeping arrangements --- that's so funny and I'm glad you got pictures of it. That will be a hoot when he grows up.