Saturday, May 3, 2008

Jackson's Sleeping Arrangements

Under London's crib

Under the kitchen table

In our bedroom backwards on top of the changing pad. He also moved our little green table next to the bed.

In the laundry room with his tent

I know I have posted before about the places Jackson likes to sleep, but he just keeps coming up with new places to sleep in. He says he hates sleeping in his bed, so he either sleeps on the floor in his room or he figures out new places to sleep. It is really funny. We let him fall asleep at night in all these places and then we always end up moving him to his bed after he is asleep. It's a good thing I didn't spend any money on his mattress because it is just going to waste.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

ok that is the most adorable and funny thing EVER! he sounds like such a little character!

mama said...

That sounds a lot like the kids I know that live in Hyde Park

Jen said...

I love the way litte boys think! They are always coming up with crazy ideas. Kevin and Andrew used to sleep in the tiniest little places with their legs tangled together and sweating buckets... how can that be restful?
London has grown up since the last time I saw you guys(can't even think of when that was). Your children have beautiful eyes. I'll let you know when we are in Idaho so we can get the whole family together. Anytime your passing through Minneapolis, let us know. We don't live very far from the airport, so you always have a place to stay!

Callie said...

that is so funny! kailey is always trying to sleep with us, she is not quite the adventurous sleeper as jackson!