Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just a few things we have been doing lately...

The kids with Bryan and Grandma Susie at Stuart Falls
J and L with Fioni (Fifi)-Bryan and Lulu's kitty. They both love her to death...literally
Jacks jumping off the diving board-notice no life jacket
Jackson and his fish at Strawberry Res.
Wes took both kids camping alone while I stayed home for a night of R &R.
My hubby is the best!
Stuart Falls again-I love this pic, it's one of my favorites.
One morning while Wes was on his way out the door to work, London snuck out and this is where we found her-in our front yard, soaking wet,in her pj's running thru the sprinklers.
Jackson and Roger (Bryan and Lulu's boy kitty)
Jackson's soccer team. His coach has blue hair and now Jackson really wants blue hair too.
Max and Jackson at the BYU-UCLA game...we won 59-0

3 comments:

Erin said...

Those pictures of Jackson and London together are priceless! I love the one of London in the sprinklers! She is too cute! After seeing that picture of Jackson's coach I think I want some blue hair. You know just to mix it up a little!

Jen said...

Looks like you are taking advantage of the last few weeks of Summer weather! I know we are feeling frantic to enjoy every last minute of warmth before winter starts here.

You have such cute kids! They are growing up so fast...

mama said...

Wow --- London in the sprinklers --- do you need an alarm system when she wanders away? I know someone who specializes in them --- call me and I'll give you his phone number.
Such cute pictures --- ALL of them.