Monday, October 12, 2009

All in a hard day's work!

This post is for my siblings who wanted to see. It is pictures of an ongoing project I have in our guest room of pictures of our family. So far, I only have my family done. Don't worry, you Nye's, I haven't started your pics, but they will be there too.



This is what happened after all that hard work.....Just kidding. Actually, this was on another night entirely. I had worked out early that morning. It was about 9pm and I had fallen asleep like this on our bed reading a book. I guess I was tired. I think my knees hurt when I finally woke up.

3 comments:

mama said...

Were you posing for the picture --- or did Wesley take it without you knowing. The pictures look good.

Bryan and Laura Taylor said...

Oh man you look like a tired mommy! I love those pictures, espcially the one of Sam...so cute! I miss you, you are such a good mommy. Can't wait to see you in December. Love

Saundra said...

I was not posing. I was really asleep.