We had a great FHE tonight....I laid in bed and took pictures of the kids jumping, then we tried on all of Grandma Teddie's old jewelry. The kids loved it. Then we read one scripture. It was a very very spiritual lesson.
Heheh. Fun! I love the action shots! London sure is looking grown up these days--she's such a gorgeous girl! And I love those last two pics...you and Jackson look like twinsies! ;)
Now that's what I call a "spiritual" family night. I can't believe those action shots you caught --- I can't do that --- can't get the action shots and can't jump like that either. Such fun jewelry --- how lucky you are to have it.
I'm so glad my boy isn't the only one who gets caught up in activities that my girl should be more interested in. No doubt Owen is all boy, but he does enjoy trying on Ava's jewelry. Oh, how it makes Ryan uncomfortable. :) Good job on your triathlon.
Life is like an old time rail journey...delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, & jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas, and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." -Gordon B. Hinckley
7 comments:
Heheh. Fun! I love the action shots! London sure is looking grown up these days--she's such a gorgeous girl! And I love those last two pics...you and Jackson look like twinsies! ;)
Now that's what I call a "spiritual" family night. I can't believe those action shots you caught --- I can't do that --- can't get the action shots and can't jump like that either. Such fun jewelry --- how lucky you are to have it.
They are flying! My boys are going to love these pictures. Sounds like the perfect FHE!
Fun! That sounds about like our FHE's haha. What a cute little girl Jackson makes!
Saundra, can I blog stalk you? I think we should be blog buddies. You and your family are SO adorable. I am glad my sis has such a great friend.
kellyabentley@gmail.com
looks like fun! hey i need your e-mail to invite you to our blog! sned me it! calliecondie@gmail.com
I'm so glad my boy isn't the only one who gets caught up in activities that my girl should be more interested in. No doubt Owen is all boy, but he does enjoy trying on Ava's jewelry. Oh, how it makes Ryan uncomfortable. :) Good job on your triathlon.
Post a Comment