If you don't already know this about me, I love working out and getting into shape and being fit. I am a big fan of LeanBodies Health and Fitness and have been for a while. I have attended LBHF Boot Camps for the past year and have loved it. So here is my announcement:
LeanBodies HF BootCamp is expanding to Orem this summer and I will be teaching the bootcamp classes up there! Camp dates are June 21-July 29 and will be held at the Wasatch Ballet Dance Studio off State Street and 1400 North in Orem.
For all the details and to sign go to
click on BootCamps

3 comments:
Man I wish I lived by there so I could go! Good for you and good luck with it!
how'd you get a picture of me? I;m the one in the middle with the nicest body and biggest boobs
Chelsea, you're always kidding around! That's me in the middle, you're to the right, silly:)
Post a Comment